By Dorian Goldfeld,Joseph Hundley
Read Online or Download Automorphic Representations and L-Functions for the General Linear Group: 1 (Cambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics, 129) PDF
Best number theory books
The articles during this quantity are an outgrowth of a global Confer ence in Intersection conception that came about in Bologna, Italy (December 1997). In a a little unorthodox layout aimed toward either the mathematical group in addition to summer season institution scholars, talks have been research-oriented in addition to in part expository.
This publication hyperlinks matters: algebraic geometry and coding concept. It makes use of a singular procedure in accordance with the idea of algebraic functionality fields. insurance contains the Riemann-Rock theorem, zeta services and Hasse-Weil's theorem in addition to Goppa' s algebraic-geometric codes and different conventional codes.
This monograph offers a short exposition of automorphic types of weight 1 and their functions to mathematics, in particular to Galois representations. one of many awesome difficulties in mathematics is a generalization of sophistication box concept to non-abelian Galois extension of quantity fields. during this quantity, we talk about a few relatives among this challenge and cusp types of weight 1.
This monograph offers a cutting-edge and obtainable remedy of a brand new normal higher-dimensional idea of advanced dimensions, legitimate for arbitrary bounded subsets of Euclidean areas, in addition to for his or her typical generalization, relative fractal drums. It presents an important extension of the present conception of zeta services for fractal strings to fractal units and arbitrary bounded units in Euclidean areas of any measurement.
- Automorphic Forms (Universitext)
- Sheaves and Functions Modulo p: Lectures on the Woods Hole Trace Formula (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series)
- Néron Models and Base Change (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- Problems and Proofs in Numbers and Algebra
- Binary Quadratic Forms: An Algorithmic Approach: 20 (Algorithms and Computation in Mathematics)
- Springer-Handbuch der Mathematik I: Begründet von I.N. Bronstein und K.A. Semendjaew Weitergeführt von G. Grosche, V. Ziegler und D. Ziegler Herausgegeben von E. Zeidler: 1 (German Edition)
Additional info for Automorphic Representations and L-Functions for the General Linear Group: 1 (Cambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics, 129)
Automorphic Representations and L-Functions for the General Linear Group: 1 (Cambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics, 129) by Dorian Goldfeld,Joseph Hundley