By Kieran Walshe,Judith Smith
By Mark Britnell
Over the earlier six years, Mark Britnell has labored in 60 nations – protecting eight-tenths of the world's GDP – with countless numbers of presidency, private and non-private healthcare companies. He has circumnavigated the planet 70 instances over and gives precise views on nations and the tectonic worldwide forces at play.
Mark infuses his writing along with his personal humanity and private fight with melanoma and has all of the center and keenness of a medical professional mixed with the pinnacle of somebody who leads a profitable international overall healthiness perform.
As all of us have busy lives, every one essay and bankruptcy will be learn within the time it takes to drink a cup of espresso. it really is relatively attainable to learn this publication in an afternoon and achieve a very worldwide future health perspective.
By Peter Bechtel,Ingrid Smerdka-Arhelger,Kathrin Lipp
Das Buch ist ein Führungskompass für Leitende in Gesundheitseinrichtungen, die ihr staff aktiv in Veränderungsprozessen begleiten möchten. Namhafte Experten beschreiben die Herausforderungen, die auf Einrichtungen der Kranken- und Altenpflege zukommen, erläutern Lösungsansätze und wagen einen Ausblick in die Zukunft. Ziel ist es, die Einrichtungen zukunftssicher zu machen, und den Leitungskräften Handwerkszeug zu liefern, mit den neuen Herausforderungen umzugehen. Dabei bilden die three wichtigsten Veränderungsfaktoren Prozesssteuerung, Fachpersonal und Demografie den roten Faden des Buches.
Erläutert werden Fragen wie: Mitarbeiter 50+ - Wie nutze und fördere ich das Potenzial dieser Ressource?, Mitarbeiterzufriedenheit - Wie binde ich Mitarbeiter an meine Einrichtung?, Nachwuchsmangel – Wie wird meine Einrichtung zum Magnet?, Lebenslanges Lernen – Fachliche Kompetenz schulen und eine optimistic Haltung im Berufsfeld Pflege entwickeln, Zu gesund für‘s Krankenhaus, zu krank für zu Hause – Wie können Versorgungsstrukturen verbessert werden?
Best Practice-Konzepte von Kliniken und Pflegeeinrichtungen sowie ein Blick in andere europäische Länder geben Beispiele, wie der Wandel positiv für neue Ansätze genutzt wird.
Für Krankenhausmanager, Pflegedirektoren, Pflegedienst- und Stationsleitungen, Qualitätsmanager in Krankenhäusern und Altenpflegeeinrichtungen, die ihr staff sicher in die Zukunft navigieren möchten.
By Chase Hassen
ALL four Books Packed Into One booklet = NCLEX Takeover
Surprise Bonus Inside
Book 1: Lab Values: 137 Values you need to understand to simply move the NCLEX!
Book 2: NCLEX: Lab Values: one hundred and five Nursing perform inquiries to simply weigh down the NCLEX!
Book three: Fluid and Electrolytes: 24 Hours or much less to utterly overwhelm the NCLEX!
Book four: NCLEX: Fluids, Electrolytes & Acid Base issues: one zero five Nursing perform Questions and Rationales!
By Sajeesh Kumar,Ellen R. Cohn
This booklet lays the principles for the globalization of telerehabilitation approaches, making it attainable for rehabilitation provider to be introduced wherever within the world.
By Christian Schneider
By Sandra, RN, MSc, PhD(c), CNCC(C), CMSN(C) Goldsworthy,Leslie, RN, MN, CNCC(C), CHSE Graham
Translates tough suggestions into easy-to-master competencies
This is a trouble-free, step by step method of the not easy scientific subject of Arrhythmia and 12-lead EKG interpretation within the severe Care and Acute Care settings. completely researched and authored via nurses for nurses, the consultant offers targeted and entire options of Arrhythmia and 12-lead EKG interpretation with an emphasis at the nurse’s position. Written via nurses with broad adventure in mentoring amateur and skilled nurses as they transition into the severe Care area, the ebook promises the intensity and breadth of data required for mastery of this element of deal with severely sick sufferers through the lifespan.
Distinguished by way of its translation of inauspicious ideas into easy-to-master knowledge, the guide’s transparent, logical structure is peppered with evidence-based details and beneficial functional advice all through. Such beneficial properties as bulleted issues relief in knowing advanced techniques, and studying targets, key issues summarized for speedy connection with toughen wisdom. also, the publication comprises studying actions to guage realizing of content material, considerable illustrative case reviews, scientific pearls, references, and end-of-chapter assessment questions. distinct digital aids that come with “Cue playing cards” and Systematic method summaries to extra upload to the guide’s worth. The advisor could be a useful studying device for RNs getting ready for certification in severe care, skilled serious care nurses and a timesaving educating relief for severe care scientific educators.
Delivers the mandatory intensity and breadth to really comprehend and grasp Arrhythmia and 12-Lead EKG Interpretation
Translates complicated details into easy-to-master competencies
Written via nurses for nurses with an emphasis at the nurse’s role
Presents a different digital part, bulleted issues, key summaries, scientific pearls, case reviews, and assessment questions
Represents a timesaving educating relief and studying tool
By Monika Hammerla
Monika Hammerla ist Fachpflegekraft für Gerontopsychiatrie und Geriatrische Rehabilitation sowie Fachtherapeutin für Gedächtnistraining (Stengel Akademie Stuttgart) und Fachbuchautorin.
By Ruth Bryant,Denise Nix
Prevent and deal with wounds with this specialist, all-inclusive source! Acute & persistent Wounds: Current administration innovations, fifth Edition presents the newest diagnostic and therapy directions that can assist you offer caliber deal with sufferers with wounds. This textbook offers an interprofessional method of conserving dermis integrity and coping with the varied varieties of epidermis harm together with themes that diversity from the body structure of wound therapeutic, common rules of wound administration, susceptible sufferer populations, administration of percutaneous tubes, and particular care directions to application improvement. Written by means of revered nursing educators Ruth Bryant and Denise Nix, this bestselling reference additionally presents very good instruction for all wound certification exams.
- A comprehensive approach to the care of sufferers with acute and persistent wounds courses scholars and overall healthiness care prone to layout, convey and overview caliber dermis and wound care in a scientific type; the excellent technique comprises the most recent advances in prognosis, differentiation of wound kinds, meals, prevention, remedy, and pharmacology.
- Self-assessment questions and answers in each one bankruptcy assist you investigate your wisdom and get ready for all wound certification exams.
- Checklists provide a concise, easy-to-read precis of the stairs had to in attaining the easiest sufferer care outcomes.
- Risk overview scales assist in picking out a patient's hazard for constructing a wound, and wound classification tools establish the right kind terminology for use in documentation.
- Learning objectives first and foremost of every bankruptcy concentration your learn at the most vital content.
- Principles for perform development improve results and productiveness in companies and associations, domestic care, acute care, long term care, and long term acute care settings.
- NEW coverage comprises the newest guidance from WOCN, AAWC, NPUAP, EPUAP, and PPPIA, and the yankee collage of Physicians.
- New sections conceal the prevention and administration of biofilm, the recent dermis tear class method, MASD and MARCI, CTP terminology and class scheme, and integration of the overall healthiness trust Model.
- NEW! extra full-color photographs express the differential prognosis of sorts of dermis harm, administration of fistulas, and NPWT procedures.
- NEW! Clinical Consult features assist in utilising innovations to medical perform, exhibiting scholars and well-being care execs the way to verify, deal with, and rfile real-life sufferer and employees encounters utilizing the ADPIE framework.
- NEW two-color illustrations and design make the booklet extra visually appealing.
By Janet C. Ross-Kerr,Marilynn J. Wood
- Detailed references on the finish of every chapter
- Two-colour layout attracts realization to every part heading
- Dedicated Evolve site complements the educating and studying experience
- New student-friendly positive aspects contain Canadian study Focus bins that spotlight present and appropriate examine, and Reflective Thinking packing containers that supply concentrated possibilities for mirrored image and discussion
- WebLinks supply info for appropriate nursing and healthiness care organizations
- Chapter ambitions, End-of-chapter severe considering Questions, and net assets were further to have interaction scholars of their personal learning
- With extra photos that spotlight key participants and occasions in Canadian nursing, the textual content is extra visually beautiful than ever!
- Chapters mixed and reorganized to mirror reviewer suggestions and alter in Canadian educating focus