Take your barre work to the NEXT level with my fun, comprehensive, results-driven 60-day Barre Blend program!
Here are easy, yummy and healthy breakfast ideas that you can try.
Protein Scramble Recipe
3 oz 96% lean ground beef
1 handful spinach
1 handful mushrooms
Avocado to taste
Salsa to taste
Coconut oil spray to taste
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Brown the 96% lean ground beef and season with salt and pepper. Set aside. Crack eggs into a small bowl, season with salt and pepper and whisk. Set aside.
2. Dice the onion.
3. Slice the mushrooms.
4. Spray pan with coconut oil spray then sauté mushrooms at high heat until browned, 5-6 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside.
5. Spray pan with coconut oil and sauté onion at medium high heat until soft and slightly browned. Add spinach and cook til wilted.
6. Add mushrooms and ground beef, stir to combine, then remove from pan and set aside.
7. Spray pan with coconut oil and set over medium heat. Pour in eggs and let set, then stir to scramble. When soft scrambled, add meat and veggie mixture back to pan and stir to combine.
8. Serve with avocado and salsa. Enjoy!
Avocado Toast Recipe
1 slice gluten-free bread
2 slices tomatoes
1 slice onion
2 slices cucumbers
salt and pepper to taste
capers to taste
1. Toast the gluten-free bread.
2. While toasting, mash avocado in a small bowl with salt and pepper.
3. Slice your onion, tomatoes and cucumbers.
Chia Oats Recipe
½ cup GF rolled oats
1 cup almond milk
1 tbsp chia seeds
1 pinch salt
1 tsp honey
1 tbsp goji berries
1 tbsp crushed walnuts
1. Combine almond milk, GF rolled oats and salt in a saucepan over high heat. Bring to a boil.
2. Whisk in chia seeds.
3. Cook until reduced to a desired consistency.
4. Garnish with goji berries and crushed walnuts. Enjoy!